qcom's maintenance service reduces
the loading on
your company's technical staff
Maintenance from Qcom's highly-trained, professional engineers, whether preventative or remedial, reduces the loading on your company's technical staff. Instead of having to deal with failures and disruption, they can focus on high-end aspects of the core business.
The work can be either contracted or ad-hoc, and across multiple sites with variable quantities, in the field or in a workshop.
We also endeavour to provide total flexibility with out-of-hours, or shutdown work.
All maintenance work features competitive pricing and fixed price alternatives.
- On-site response from four or eight hours.
- Available on full range of technologies and systems.
- Contracted or on demand
- Across multiple sites with variable quantities
- Built-in flexibility
- Out-of-hours of shutdown period work
- Competitive and flexible pricing regimes
- Technical Helpdesk
- Depot and bench repairs, with a return-to-base service across EMEA
- Fixed-price, repair back-up